Saturday, November 17, 2012

Picture Wall


Every since I can remember I've always been indecisive about decisions I make, especially when it comes to decorating. I just can't decide what I like. So for the past two years that we have lived in our house I haven't put up a singe picture. A month ago I won a $25 gift certificate to the Wood Creations. I bought the large 11 by 14 frame with that and bought the two smaller frames with a two for one deal. I found the square frames at the DI for $2 each and painted them. Spent a total of $20!



Here is how I painted the stripped frames.

I also finally found something to put in our shrine (that's what we call it). My best friend Amy helped me with this. Thanks Amy!!

1 comment:

  1. Who else would be able to make a wall that stinkin cute and spend only 20 bucks?! You're so awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete