Jacob is about 90% successful with peeing in the potty and 100% unsuccessful at pooping in the potty. He even went to nursery in underwear and had no accidents!
But, today he was downstairs and I was upstairs; he pooped on the floor and decided he should tell me. So guess what he did, he got a baby wipe and picked up the poop and carried it upstairs to show me. Oh course I laughed. At least he picked it up with a baby wipe, Right?!
So I need help; I need ideas on how to get Jacob to poop in the potty. I've tried to get him to sit on the potty when I think he has to poop but wont sit there long enough. Ugh!

I am totally in the same boat! I have had the exact same issues with Claire. I feel your frustration and your pain. Claire is 95% in the potty with pee and 0% with poop. The awful part is I don't remember having these issues with Molly or Lauren. AHHHH!!! What to do? If ANYTHING works for you PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I just cleaned up another poopy accident right before I read your post. This time, she pooped a tiny poop in the potty and then said she was DONE and then about an hour later her underwear where full of you-know-what. I'm so frustrated!
ReplyDeleteI wish I knew!!! Bryson clicked with it the weekend he potty trained! I could use help with little miss attitude!!!! xoxoxo
ReplyDelete