Thursday, March 22, 2012

9 Years of Marriage


Wow, we look young!
 
It's amazing that it's been nine years since Kelly and I have been married. I had to scan these pictures into my computer; I feel ancient that all of our wedding pictures are on film. We have gone through alot in nine years including a 13 month deployment to Iraq shortly after we were married, 4 years of infertility, school and more school and many construction layoffs. Was it all worth it? Of course, I wouldn't change a thing. I have sure learned alot in nine years.

I took a quiz called Marriage Calculator-calculate your chances of getting a divorce. Click here if you want to take it. Here are the results.


People with similar backgrounds who are already divorced:  24%
People with similar backgrounds who will be divorced over the next five years:  7%



We beat the odds. We are more likely to stay married that get a divorce. I guess you’re stuck with me Kelly. Love you! Happy Anniversary!!

3 comments:

  1. Awe congrats you guys! We look up to you - so grateful we are friends! So at the Dr. offce this morning, there was an elderly couple celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary today. This morning, they made me smile how cute and gentle they were with each other. I can imagine that will be you and Kelly in 51 years celebrating yours!!!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thanks Angie!! You are so sweet.

      Delete
    2. love your pictures...we might have had the same wedding colors. :) happy anniversary...you're almost to 10!

      Delete