
I found this picture on pinterest. It made me think about my behavior and things I need to improve on. It would be nice to say that Christians/Mormons are always the best people but this is not the case. No one is perfect but if we genuinely exhibit good behavior such as embracing differences, accepting others, judging not, and serving others it can shine a positive light on our beliefs. Your beliefs can influence your behavior but your actual behavior or actions are what make you a better person.
I know it's almost March but I wanted to make a list of goals to work on this year. I am sharing them so I can be more accountable to myself.
- I want to work on expressing gratitude and appreciation to others.
- I want to write/journal more.
- I want to help others more.
- I want to recognize God's hand in my life.
- I want to be more consistent with exercising
- I want to get pregnant this year.
- I want to be more organized.
- I want to be a better teacher to Jacob.
- I want to read more.
- I want to express my love to my family more.
- I want to eat healthier.
- I want to be a better friend.
- I want to worry less about the things I can't control and work on the thing I can.
- I want to study and learn more about forgiveness.
- I want to pray more.
- I want to organize my recipes.
- I want to share my faith with others.
- I want to have a garden this summer.
- I want to work on family history.
- I want to procrastinate less.
I love your goals, although I don't think you need to work on #12. You are a wonderful friend. I think of you often and remember our fun get togethers (with the hubbies) and visits years ago in West Jordan. You are a forever friend and I know if we were to meet tomorrow, we'd pick up where we left off and be the best of friends once again.
ReplyDeleteThanks Meghan! You are a forever friend :)
Delete